ATA Engineering has provided mechanical engineering consulting services to the spacecraft and satellite community for more than thirty years. Our initial involvement on a spacecraft development program often begins when a program reaches a barrier that threatens schedule or performance.
Long involvement with many spacecraft programs has allowed ATA to gain the knowledge and be actively involved with spacecraft design and the organization of the overall spacecraft development process. ATA has particular experience in shortening the development cycle and sharing information across disciplines and across the enterprise.
Specific services that ATA provides to this industry include:
Some specific case studies related to spacecraft:
- Cygnus Spacecraft Ground Transportation
- Deep Impact Spacecraft
- MESSENGER Spacecraft
- International Space Station Window Design
- X-38 Deorbit Propulsion Stage Stress Analysis
- Lockheed Martin Pad Abort Demonstrator
- MSL Test Chassis Design
- MSL Touchdown Dynamics Simulation
- MSL ChemCam Body Unit Structural Analysis
- Dream Chaser Spacecraft