ATA Engineering, 13290 Evening Creek Drive S, San Diego, California 92128
ATA is seeking a control systems engineer interested in working on projects such as aerospace ground support equipment and flight hardware, industrial machines, entertainment equipment, robotics, and electromechanical design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform engineering analysis project work with emphasis on application of controls.
- Ability to design and implement MIMO control system solutions.
- Perform measurements of electrical and dynamic systems
- Work closely with engineers in other disciplines such as structural dynamicists, test engineers, and mechanical/structural designers.
- Provide results to clients that satisfy quality, cost, timing, and other project specifications.
- Prepare and give oral presentations to clients and at technical conferences.
The ideal candidate would have all of the following skills. A highly motivated but less-experienced candidate interested in learning these skills would also be considered.
- M.S. degree or higher in Engineering (preferably Aerospace, Mechanical, or Electrical) with an excellent academic record and/or work experience.
- Experience with controls development in MATLAB or similar environment is a plus.
- Willing to travel and occasionally work at customer sites, as needed.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in ATA Engineering and request that you submit the following materials if you are qualified and wish to join our team of employee-owners at ATA Engineering:
- A current resume or CV.
- A copy of your up-to-date college transcripts. You may email them, or request that an official transcript be sent directly to the address below. If your transcript contains identifying information such as Social Security Number and/or date of birth, please delete this information prior to submitting your transcripts.
- A statement regarding your U.S. citizenship.
Please note: we prefer electronic copies of all documents, but you may also mail them to the address below if necessary. Many of our contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. We cannot consider your application unless you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unless you specifically state otherwise in your cover letter or email, you will be considered for all current openings at all ATA locations. Once we have reviewed your qualifications, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application.
Email all documents to email@example.com
Or mail them to:
Manager, Human Resources
ATA Engineering, Inc.
13290 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92128
ATA Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact an ATA Engineering, Inc., Human Resources Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.