IMAT4XL provides an interface between test and simulation data and Microsoft Excel® through a graphical user interface that also provides plotting and math functions for engineering analysis beyond standard Excel capabilities. IMAT4XL is a convenient, standalone GUI that leverages ATA Engineering’s IMAT family of MATLAB® toolboxes. It allows users to harness the engineering analysis power of IMAT without requiring proficiency in MATLAB, while facilitating custom postprocessing in Excel.
- Import function data, mode shapes, analysis results, and matrices from widely used file formats.
- Bidirectional transfer with Microsoft Excel for custom postprocessing, plotting, and documentation.
- Create new functions or modify existing functions by applying powerful math operations to imported functions.
- Export loaded functions, shapes, analysis results, and matrices in a number of common analysis formats for use in other computer-aided engineering (CAE) software.
- Plot function data directly to Microsoft Excel, or preformat plot using intuitive interface for export to Excel.
- Directly modify analysis data without any programming syntax.
- Supports Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016.
ATA software uses the Sentinel RMS license server. Visit the Sentinel RMS download page for more details.
If you have any questions about IMAT4XL, please email us.