August 5, 2020
Subject: ATA Engineering COVID-19 Response
To our valued customers:
We recognize that these continue to be unprecedented times as the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic endures, and we extend our sympathies to those who are affected. As COVID-19 impacts the globe and our own communities, we at ATA Engineering (ATA) are closely monitoring the situation and making decisions based on the guidelines set forth by state and local governments, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization.
- ATA has implemented a set of employee guidelines to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus. These guidelines include hosting virtual meetings in lieu of in-person meetings, a moratorium on all noncritical business travel and on-site visits, “physical distancing” policies, daily symptom screening, monitoring of foreign travel by employees, etc.
- While continuing operations as a member of the Nation’s Defense Industrial Base and Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce, ATA is complying with local government health orders and guidelines in place at all of our locations. The majority of our staff are performing their duties via telework, with time spent in the office generally reserved for activities that cannot be accomplished remotely.
- In our offices, face coverings are required for all staff and visitors while in any common areas. Signage throughout reminds staff of the importance of frequent hand washing, physical distancing, and staying home when experiencing a fever or any other COVID-19 symptoms.
- ATA has provided training to our staff regarding the importance of maintaining our stringent data control policies during telework, and all customer information continues to reside only on ATA’s network or on encrypted ATA-provided IT assets.
- ATA’s employee guidelines set forth a mitigation plan that will be executed if an employee tests positive for or is believed to have contracted the virus.
At this point, we do not foresee an interruption to our business or our ability to perform work under your contracts while maintaining ATA’s commitment to quality and schedule. We are monitoring the situation daily and will keep you apprised if anything changes.
Thomas A. Deiters