Structural Analysis Engineer
Structural Analysis Engineer
Location: This position is available in all of our locations. If you have a preferred location please specify when you apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform aerospace and electromechanical engineering analysis project work with emphasis on solving problems in structural dynamics using advanced CAD/CAE software. Typical applications include launch vehicles, spacecraft, aircraft, and electromechanical systems.
- Write proposals, technical reports and papers. Analysis specialties may include one or more of the following categories:
- Vibro-acoustics, using statistical energy analysis (SEA), finite element analysis (FEA), or boundary element methods
- Aeroelasticity or flutter
- Thermal or fluid flow
- Mechanical/structural design
- Linear and nonlinear finite element modeling
- Multibody dynamics and kinematics
- Provide results to clients that satisfy quality, cost, timing and other project specifications.
- Prepare and give oral presentations to clients and at technical conferences.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering with excellent academic record.
- Willingness to travel and work at client sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and eligible to access government and Dept. of Defense classified facilities.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in ATA Engineering and request that you submit the following materials if you are qualified and wish to join our team of employee-owners at ATA Engineering:
- A current resume or CV.
- A copy of your up-to-date college transcripts. You may email them, or request that an official transcript be sent directly to the address below. If your transcript contains identifying information such as Social Security Number and/or date of birth, please delete this information prior to submitting your transcripts.
- A statement regarding your U.S. citizenship.
Please note: we prefer electronic copies of all documents, but you may also mail them to the address below if necessary. Many of our contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. We cannot consider your application unless you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unless you specifically state otherwise in your cover letter or email, you will be considered for all current openings at all ATA locations. Once we have reviewed your qualifications, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application.
Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail them to:
Manager, Human Resources
ATA Engineering, Inc.
13290 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92128
ATA Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.